1. name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible person: Christoph Gaul, Rosenstraße 11, 71717 Beilstein, Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data protection officer of Ramen-Suppe.de is at the above address, at Hd. Mr. Christoph Gaul, or under email@example.com reachable.
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ramen-suppe.de information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, their name and telephone number, so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it and whether it is a serious request. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
– you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
– this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we thereby obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools – tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
5.1. Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see under section 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google bydownloading and installing a browser add-on. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) .
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is valid only in this browser and only for our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de) .
5.2. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In the process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords clients will learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
This website uses Hotjar, an analytics software provided by Hotjar Ltd. (“Hotjar”) (http://www.hotjar.com, 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta, Europe). With Hotjar it is possible to measure and evaluate the usage behavior (clicks, mouse movements, scroll heights, etc.) on our website. The information generated by the “tracking code” and cookies about your visit to our website is transmitted to the Hotjar servers in Ireland and stored there.
The following information may be recorded by your device and browser:
The IP address of your device (collected and stored in an anonymized format) Your email address including your first and last name, if you have provided it to us through our website: Screen size of your device, Device type and browser information, Geographical location (country only), The preferred language to display our website, Log data.
The following data is automatically created by our servers when Hotjar is used: Referring domain,Pages visited, Geographic location (country only), The preferred language to display our website Date and time the website was accessed Hotjar will use this information to evaluate your visit to our website, generate reports of usage, and other services related to website usage and internet evaluation of the website.
Hotjar also uses third-party services, such as Google Analytics and Optimizely, to provide services. These third parties may store information that your browser sends as part of the website visit, such as cookies or IP requests. For more information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely store and use data, please see their respective privacy statements.
The cookies that Hotjar uses have different “lifetimes”. Some remain valid for up to 365 days, some remain valid only during the current visit.
You can prevent the collection of data by Hotjar by clicking on the following link and following the instructions there: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
6. data subject rights
You have the right:
– in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– according to Art. 18 DSGVO to restrict the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have a legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 DSGVO. 21 DSGVO have objected to the processing;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO against the processing of your personal data, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.